Monday, February 28, 2011

TASK 3: Stefanie Cocuzzo


After watching "Enter the Void", the one thing that I could not help noticing was how the figures, when represented, were almost always showered in this red light. I then decided that is what I wanted to work with. Using coloured gels over my flash I added red and blue flashes of light on my original image, then within photoshop decided to overlay this pattern. I wanted there to be a confusion between the pattern and subject. This fragment of line within the pattern helps to emphasize the jolt of picture stills we are given in the movie and shifting storyline between characters. 

1 comment:

  1. i really like the pattern overlaying the image. it really adds to the underlayed image and makes me think of the movie.
    - Bailey

    ReplyDelete